The Quality Machine & Automation Difference:
- A fully documented and controlled management system including our Quality Manual, processes, procedures, work instructions, records, and their relationships to one another.
- Scheduled and ongoing Management Review meetings for reviewing the current status of our organization against established quality objectives and strategic planning for the future.
- Review of all customer requirements before committing to supply product
- Product realization planning, implementation, monitoring, control, and evaluation against established quality objectives
- Ongoing employee training